List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Kpgp problem (here's the patch)
From:       Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-01 9:24:45

On Sunday 01 September 2002 10:58, Michael Häckel wrote:
(..)
> I also consider it unacceptable that it is required to enter the path to
> the plugin manually in KMail's config dialog. Yes, I know it is required
> for the Aegypten project, but for all other KMail users that should work
> automatically.

So what about a compromize:

   You tell us exactly the string you want to have as fall-back path
   and I implement it so this string would be used for all plugins that
   are specified without and path.

It that a good idea?
Or would you prefer another solution?

Please tell us more so we can get rid of that problem...

Cheers,

Karl-Heinz

--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>