List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Kpgp problem (here's the patch)
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-08-30 3:55:07

On Friday 30 August 2002 09:06, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> Just tell me if I can commit or should wait.

I've already made a patch containing this change (the patch I referred
to in my last mail) and are waiting for 3.1 to be released before I
commit.

So this is patch only contains duplicated work waiting to be
committed.

OTOH I haven't been able to get the aegypten plugin to work, so if
you've actually been able to verify that the change is ok then you've
accomplished something I haven't.

Don.