List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [Knode-devel] Subscription dialog
From:       Roberto Selbach Teixeira <maragato () conectiva ! com>
Date:       2002-08-27 20:46:30

On Saturday 24 August 2002 08:13, Carsten Burghardt wrote:
> I've implemented a subscription-dialog for kmail which will be included in
> 3.2 (not 3.1). As knode already has such a dialog I wonder if we could
> "merge" these.
> [...]
> ;-) ). So I propose to create a base widget in libkdenetwork (like the
> kfoldertree) which can be used by knode and kmail.

Well, I haven't seen this new dialog yet. But by default I am all for any
merge that will result in less code duplication and does not result in loss
of functionality (obviously) nor too much work for me ;-P

So in short, go for it ;-)

Now, the bad news is that I am leaving town on Thursday to spend a month or so
in Rio de Janeiro at work, therefore I will not be available to do much. I
will read email quite frequently, though, so I can provide some limited help
in the form of suggestions, critics and the like.

	Roberto.

--
maragato@conectiva.com | roberto@kde.org | roberto@teixeira.net