List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Fwd: newline in URLs
From:       Michael Hofer <michaelhofer () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-08-01 21:54:05

Hello!

Am Donnerstag, 1. August 2002 21:45 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> this is more of a bug and/or implementation issue than a usability issue.
> i'm forwarding it on to the appropriate devel list. i don't know if you are
> sub'd to kmail@kde.org, but that's where the kmail devels live ....

I'm not sure if it is KMails fault. At least I can't imagine a way to detect
if the URL is continued in the next line. (Slashes could mean anything...)

The reason I sent this to kde-usability was to ask if anyone sees a problem in
removing the newline (in Klippers action-popup). But you are right - it is
more of an implementation issue. I'll contact the klipper-developer.

servus,
Michael