On Tuesday 30 July 2002 17:42, V K wrote: > > did you get those two backtraces from the same bug? They're > > fundamentally different. Do you have a precommand setup for you > > transport? > > No precommand, just "Sendmail". Both traces are from the same By the precommand I was referring to an executable that can be set in=20 KMail to run before sending the message (I was trying to understand=20 where the KProcess calls come from) > scenario (click send and kmail immediately crashes). Of course that > doesn't mean they're necessarily from the same bug... And it doesn't > happen all the time. I was thinking that it has to do with what > window gets focus and in what order, and the timing of it. I use kwin > with "focus follows mouse". Recently I changed that to "focus under > mouse" and played around a bit, afterwards putting it back to > "follows mouse". Since about then I didn't have a crash any more. > Perhaps that could be a hint? Hard to say, the backtraces don't contain valid debugging informations=20 so they're not that helpfull. Thanks, Zack =2D-=20 If it ain't broke, you need more software. _______________________________________________ KMail Developers mailing list kmail@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail