List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Mailing lists and others.
From:       Zack Rusin <zackrat () att ! net>
Date:       2002-07-11 15:30:30

Hi,

please no scratching, biting or hair pulling (butt kicking is OK though,
because I most certainly deserve it), after two very weird (even for
me) months I'm back, I just updated kdenetwork (one of those small
things that make you appreciate cvs) and will be compiling kmail in a
second, from what I see mailing list handling didn't change (read as in
'still kind of sucks'). Before I left I was working on it, if no one
played with then, as always, I'd first send a patch to this group for
people to test it out and if everything will be OK, I'll commit it.
I'll try to come up to speed in the next two days, as I have no darn
clue what was happening here during the last two months. All in all, I
I'm happy to back to code with/irritate you ;)

Zack Rusin

--
Eat right, exercise, die anyway.