List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Displays of Attachments
From:       Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-04-27 15:58:28

On Saturday 27 April 2002 17:41, Stefan Onken wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I still think, that the display of received Attachment is not
> perfect in KDE 1.4. Why don't you use the sample system as "send
> messages", which is showing the attachments quite good ?

Please explain that last sentence, I don't understand it.

> P.S. If someone do agree I will add a feature request.

Adding feature request with good explanation what you would like to see
and how it should be... is surely a good idea.

Karl-Heinz

--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>