List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re. Kmail crash - Please Help
From:       "E.Moyse" <e.moyse () qmul ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-04-23 9:44:27

Hi, I haven't got involved in this thread beforebecause I'm using KMail
without debug info at the moment - when I get my own laptop back I'll
recompile, and provide backtraces.

It isn't only Jeetu with problems though. I've been using KMail for a week
now (KMail 1.4 using KDE3.0) and I've had to go back to pine... KMail
crashes about once an hour, normally when sending mail (and I *think* but
I'm not sure, that it might be related to IMAP mail).

Once again, I know this information is no use to you at the moment but I
thought Jeetu should realise it isn't just him. Next week I'll checkout
the latest versions from CVS and compile with
debugging and get back to you.

Ed