List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: Detecting omitted attachments
From:       Dave Corrie <kde () davecorrie ! com>
Date:       2002-02-28 22:06:21

On Thursday 28 February 2002 9:29 pm, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Well, I attach pictures, patches, diffs, etc. Almost never files :)

You and me both.

My (personal) viewpoint is that I'd like to stop referring to absent
attachments at the expense of triggering false positives. For me, having to
click an extra button to dismiss a warning when a false positive match occurs
beats the hassle of forgetting to attach something. I quite understand that
for many people this is not the case.

I guess what I'm trying to judge is whether it would be useful enough to
warrant inclusion or whether it's something suited only to me.

Cheers,

Dave