List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: BUG: Kmail client DoS]
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-02-28 3:00:39

I  cannot reproduce any bug where KMail crashes on messages
of size 55KB. I doubt any such bug exists, please send a
mail that reproduces the problem.  (I was a bit lazy and
tested a newish KMail from  cvs rather than the old 1.2
version).

The latest stable version of KMail is 1.3.2 if you're going
to look for exploits I suggest focusing on that version.

The correct address to send KMail related information to is
kmail@kde.org

Don.