List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: is the administrator dead?
From:       Frans Englich <frans.englich () telia ! com>
Date:       2002-02-22 18:35:44

>On Friday 22 February 2002 19:01, Frans Englich wrote:
>> What/Who is as bad as microsoft?
>
>Your quoting is as bad as microsoft! (Not only yours but that of all people
>replying to this thread.

Paul didn't write a very constructive mail, so I responded with a just as dump
mail. First, I just planned to write "Who is as bad as Microsoft?" but I
thought that would be too offending(but a little bit fun..).

BTW, the sentance "Who is as bad as Microsoft?" is gramatically correct right?
I _think_(but don't know) you can compare a person with a company like I did.
But if I'm wrong, correct me. My english can always improve.

>Please only quote what you need

I did only quote what I needed, one sentance.

> and don't just put the whole mail beneath
> you oneliner!

Yeah, that was really clumsy off me. I'm sorry, it will not happen again.

regards,
Frans