List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Weird message
From:       Frans Englich <frans.englich () telia ! com>
Date:       2002-02-18 17:44:22

I recieved this message a hile ago and it was a little bit strange, kmail
reported the subject, sender and date as unknown.

I am subscribing to php-general@lists.php.net and it's possible that the
sender sent a really weird message(thus it's not kmail's fault..). Anyway, I
really have no clue about mail except using it.

Running recent cvs head.

regards,
Frans