List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Move to, Copy to...
From:       Rob Walker <rob () myinternetplace ! net>
Date:       2002-02-05 18:38:37

On Tuesday 05 February 2002 01:26, Carsten Burghardt wrote:

> My real problem is that the rmb-menu is already so long that I have to
search
> to find the right action. So another option would clutter it even more.

This isn't an action which would go on the rmb.  It would go under the _M_ove
To and _C_opy To menus, one under each new place where folders could go.  See
the screenshot for a more accurate description.

Or are you saying that the folder list menu is too long?  I think that a good
workaround for that would be to have auto-collapsing folder list menus.  If
it got over a certain length, it would be split into submenus by the app.  I
think that this is probably something more for the libraries than the app,
though.

rob