On Monday 04 February 2002 12:01:12, Ingo Klöcker wrote: > > About creation of non-existant folders, why not simply add a New_folder > button next to the target folder selection in the config dialog. I The filter dialog is not modal and it is already possible to create a new folder without closing the filter dialog. Anyway, I think, it is totally unrelated to the original problem. > IMO invalid filters should simply be ignored and there should be a > warning on program start (maybe with the buttons Ignore and Configure). This is probably the best solution. Or maybe: Ignore, Delete, Configure. Regards, Michael Häckel _______________________________________________ kmail Developers mailing list kmail@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail