List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Message size in kilobytes...
From:       Brendan <coolian () mediaone ! net>
Date:       2002-02-01 8:06:55

> > Oh, I was thinking in the Options dialog. The page that has "display
> > message size" Could have a line saying "Display message size" then a drop
> > down box with your choices...
>
>So you aren't thinking that this should be a folder-specific option?  I am
>not
>sure where I fit on that one.

No...I just mean that it should be in the "Configure Kmail" section of the
pull-down menu...I don't remember anything folder-specific...It would be
Kmail global...

>cool to open up application <foo> under wine or whatever, and opening up an
>application window next to it, and then mimic-ing the other application in
>every way, click for click.  Who needs to worry about design problems then?
>Let the big guys pay for all of that.  :-)

I couldn't agree more. But that gets everyone's tail feathers all ruffled,
because *they* couldn't design it...It's just like that look-feature
selection list in Configure Kmail "Purist, HTML-view" etc...There should be
one that says "Eudora" when you don't want to fool around with a new
interface, no matter how righteous the belief that Kmail is better, etc. etc...

Brendan