List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Feature request?
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?q?H=E4ckel?= <haeckel () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-01-27 15:15:59

On Sunday 27 January 2002 15:25, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:

> I'm not sure, if that is the best way to implement this functionality,
> but it seems to work. One problem is that it's hard to set this up for
> a "normal" user. Is there an easy way to configure a KMail filter from
> an external program?

Maybe we should add a "dcop kmail KMailIface addFilter" ?

Anyway for this kind of thing I also wouldn't have a problem with hard coding
it into KMail and ask the user if he want's to pass it to KOrganizer if it is
installed, instead of using an external filter script that parses all incoming
mail.

Regards,
Michael Häckel