List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Printing mails
From:       Hellmut Weber privat <mail () HellmutWeber ! de>
Date:       2002-01-26 22:14:27

Hi Kmail developpers,
I'm using Kmail 1.3.1 as part of RedHat 7.2 on an IBM T22 Laptop.

It works quite fine for some time now.

Two suggestions which would help me using it more productively:

* A header or footer with information identifying the mail wich is printed
should be printed on every page.

* It would be quite helpful to be able to move folders and mailboxes within
the mailboxes structure from Kmail directly.
(Having understood the structure of the ~/Mail subtreethis is possible on the
file system level but might be dangerous.)

Greetings from Munich, Germany

Hellmut