List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: KMMsgDict slowness
From:       Volker Augustin <volker.augustin () stud ! uni-regensburg ! de>
Date:       2002-01-04 11:14:36

Hello,

>> Alright, then please test the attached patch, I'm curious what kind of
>> an improvement you will see.  For me, moving 9000 messages now
>> takes 105 instead of 120 seconds.

Does this apply to IMAP folders too? I am just curious, since yesterday I
tried to delete 575 messages from the trash on my IMAP account. I just
couldn't do it since it took too long and KMail crashed after a *few*
minutes, so I would be real happy if I could remove 9000 messages in 120
seconds. :-))

Volker