List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    [patch] POP3 Filter
From:       Heiko Hund <heiko.hund () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-11-29 18:48:12

Hello,

attached you find the work Thorsten and I have done the last weeks.

As a reminder: we tried to implement the wished feature to download later or
delete mails directly from a POP3 server.

Here is a short intro:
In the POP server cfg. dialog you can now enable the feature and define a size
from which on mails will be considered 'huge'. When you check your popbox and
'huge' mails are detected a confirmation dialog will popup, where you can
select what to do with those messages. Maybe the icons in the dialog need
some work!? :-) Judge by yourself.

Also you can define filter rulesets (settings->configure pop filters). This
dialog was mostly stolen from the client side filters (thank you!). If a
'huge' message gets tagged by a ruleset it won't show up in the popup dialog
(when you check your popbox) except you wish so. (Here still some GUI resize
problems exists, which i couldn't fix. Help is greatly apreciated! The rest
works fine though.)

Thats pretty much all about it.

Comments are very welcome, not to mention help with the resize problem in the
confirmation dialog, again. =)

Regards
Heiko and Thorsten

["pop3filter_20011129.tar.bz2" (application/x-tbz)]