List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Forward strip
From:       "Juan F.Codagnone" <juam () arnet ! com ! ar>
Date:       2001-11-28 21:54:19

(cc me: im not in the list)

I thought of a nice feature when you forward a message.
An option that if it is enable tries to strips all the From, To  and CC
emails directions. Only stays the names.

I saw the code of  kmmessage.cpp and it seems easy to add. (the only thing
that is missing is a way to strip severals mails (KMMessage::stripEmailAddr
only strips one)

I am thinking something that is alredy in the next release (im using 1.3.1)
or i try to add it, or has non sense?

Juan.