List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: PGP 2 support
From:       Bernhard Reiter <bernhard () intevation ! de>
Date:       2001-10-29 18:41:56

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 06:33:58PM +0100, Michael Häckel wrote:
> On Monday 29 October 2001 17:52, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > To clarify the situation even more:
> >
> > The current pgp and gpg capabilities of Kmail
> > are not conforming to RFC 3156 (MIME Security with OpenPGP).
>
> Right, but this is completely unrelated to what tool we use for encryption.

Just wanted to make sure again that Kmail (as MIME enabled MUA) right now
cannot be considered to have OpenPGP support.
Not a big deal, just to make sure that we understand each other here. :)

	Bernhard
The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)