List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: new Fcc field
From:       Roberto Teixeira <maragato () conectiva ! com ! br>
Date:       2001-10-22 18:07:01

Em Seg 22 Out 2001 06:22, Michael Häckel escreveu:
> On Sunday 21 October 2001 23:20, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > Even better would be if we introduced unique internal folder identifiers
> > (an int). This would make a lot of the folder related stuff faster
> > because instead of comparing folder names we'd only have to compare
> > int's.
>
> This is what KMFolder::idString() is for.

Yes, that was stupid of me to use the label... I have only unique folder names
and it never occurred to me that obvious problem. Anyway, I'll be changing
the patch to use idStrings instead of the labels before committing it. Sorry
for the confusion.

> BTW: I really doubt, that you gain any speed by using ints here.

best regards,
Roberto.

--
maragato@conectiva.com | maragato@kde.org

pub key: 0x140432C6
Fingerprint: 4AD2 28FF 3D30 51E4 F84B  E9C3 176D 98D8 1404 32C6