On Sunday 14 October 2001 17:07, helio@conectiva.com.br wrote: > Hi.. > > Since its in the beginning of new API, a bit time ago our staff at > Conectiva are asking about LDAP support over kmail.. After a small message > changing with the guy who takes the task, i am asking myself about if kmail > is the real point to add LDAP support, since many apps could be using same > thing, knode as an example. > I believe that some plugin/internal feature oculd be added i linkab code to > enabling LDAP directly in KDE address books. > Besides our shortage of time, i ll be happy to help, even program this > part, since we have a good test environment at Conectiva and our department > are a bit involved in LDAP solutions to some of our customers.. > Well, that is it.. > If the idea are well receiced, lets see how we can fast approcah this.. There recently started a paid project, that cares for LDAP support in KMail. See http://www.gnupg.org/aegypten/. Regards, Michael Häckel _______________________________________________ kmail Developers mailing list kmail@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail