List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [bug] kmail data corruption
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?q?H=E4ckel?= <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-10-11 9:10:33

On Wednesday 10 October 2001 22:56, Juan F.Codagnone wrote:
> Sory aboute the mail. the report bug system didnt let me aply it because i
> use kmail 1.2 in kde 2.1.2 (that ships with slackware 8) and is not the
> last version (and i didn't make time to compile the whole kde again to see
> the new kmail.)

In KMail 1.2, it could happen, that interval mail checking does start again
immediately after the last download was finished, when the interval is lower,
than the time it takes to download. Some servers seem to have a problem with
that, but I don't know, if that it your problem.

Regards,
Michael Häckel