Hi, On Thursday 04 October 2001 20:10, Roman Engelmayer wrote: > > As I have written SuSE didn't get it right. It could also be a problem > with the compiler or linker. Sorry, I thought, that was just a user mailing list you were talking about. > Is there really not a single kmail developer with access to a PPC? No there is not. Also problems with loading of libraries are clearly either a problem with a wrong version of an RPM installed, or if it happens also when you compile it yourself, a bug in the linker. kmail: error in loading shared libraries: /opt/kde2//lib/libkdecore.so.3: R_PPC_REL24 relocation out of range If this did compile fine but doesn't run, then I really have no idea how any change in the KMail source code could help. You might contact the compiler or linker developers though. Regards, Michael Häckel _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail