Hi, On Thursday 04 October 2001 01:57, Carsten Burghardt wrote: > Hi there, > > as I wanted Kmail to store it's sent-mails on a IMAP-server I changed the > find-method as you can see below. This works with both POP and > IMAP-accounts and returns the correct folder. What do you think about it? > I'm not quite sure where to store the emails on the server. Either I move > the message to the same-called folder on the imap-server (like Outlook) or > I let the user decide where to put the message (like Netscape Messenger). Sorry, but for what shall this change help? This find function is only intended to find local top level folders like inbox, outbox, drafts, etc. If it finds also other folders, then a lot of thinks get mixed up, if there exist other folders with the same name. If you want to find any folder, then use findIdString(). For storing sent messages on an IMAP server, if would probably also be nice, if for different identities different IMAP servers could be used. The name of the folder should probably configurable, since some other mail clients translate these names. From the GUI point of view, I'm however also not completely sure, how to do this best. Regards, Michael Häckel _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail