List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: The perfect email client...
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?q?H=E4ckel?= <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-09-29 15:31:14

On Saturday 29 September 2001 16:50, Bart Kus wrote:

> Really, #1 is the biggest thing ... the rest I can live with as it is.
> Keep up the great work guys! :)

IMAP is still fairly new in KMail and some feature are still missing.

However #1 up to #3 are already in place in the development version.
#4 is somthing I didn't think about yet :-)
But it should be easy to implement and a create-move-remove sequence should
also do it.

Any help with coding is of course highly appreciated.
People who help testing a recent CVS version and not only the latest stable
version are also always welcome.

Regards,
Michael Häckel