List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: SSH tunnelling
From:       Paul Campbell <paul () verifarm ! com>
Date:       2001-09-18 8:49:24

On Tuesday 18 September 2001 07:49 am, Michael Häckel wrote:
> Maybe, there could additionally be a global configuration in KControl,
> where you can enter for something like http://*.company.com/ what tunnel

OK - I'll have a look

> you want. There do already exist some methods for that in KIO::SlaveConfig.
> But I think, the configuration is probably that what should be done last,
> if the tunneling actually works.

yes - I want to read my mail first (I've realised that doing it to imap as
well as POP is almost trivial so I'll do that at the same time) - I'm going
to get that solid and use it day-to-day for a week or two before I come back
to you guys and ask for an OK to merge my changes into CVS

	Paul