On Monday 17 September 2001 10:45 am, Michael Häckel wrote: > I cross post to kde-core-devel, where you probably don't have write access, > for the case someone there want's to comment. > > Regarding the configuration, I think, that should be possible from the > application by sending metaData to the slave in the same way, KMail > currently does that for TLS and the authentication method. yup that's exactly what I'm doing - my ssh_args helper class does this for an app > User name, password and host should be enough, I think. I'm also passing some other stuff (the remote port and just extra ssh flags) as well > SSH tunneling is probably mostly useful for account based protocols and not > for example for http or ftp. The settings might also differ from account to > account. actually I need to get to the internal web server at work - eventually I'll try to figure out a way to do this Paul _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail