List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Mailing list and reply-to.
From:       Paul Sprakes <pauls () sprakes ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-11-12 22:12:12

Hi,

There seems to be some strangeness with mailing list folders and the automatic
reply to address.

If I have the "folder holds a mailing list" option checked and have a value
set for the mailing list adrress, then when I reply to a message the to box
will contain the email originators address.

If I unset the option the mailing list address becomes ghosted out and replies
still have the originators address set.

However if i reset the option, but this time delete the contents of the
mailing list address field the replies will then have the mailing list
address set.

The only way I can consistently get the correct "to" address is to right click
the message header and select "Reply to mailing list" menu option.

Hop this makes sense.

Thanks, Paul.

P.S. I'm using cvs updated a few hours ago.