List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Last attempt at reconciliation
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-18 4:39:43

I agree with everything else you've said but I'm concerned about this
subdirectory creation as it may slow down my compiles. Currently I
can 'make clean; make -j32' in less than a minute but new
subdirectories with new independent Makefiles could reduce my
productivity.

Cornelius you stated making subdirectories can reduce the
effectiveness of teambuilder right? This makes sense if
kmail/Makefile blocks while a kmail/subdir/Makefile is building
targets.

> To be honest, I'm not sure. Personally I thought about
> - ui/ - for all ui files,
> - widgets/ - for all widgets,
> - core/ - for all non-gui related classes,
> - main/ or app/ - for main and kpart stuff

Don.