List:       klyx
Subject:    Damaged document after storing
From:       Thomas Reinemann <Thomas.Reinemann () Masch-Bau ! Uni-Magdeburg ! DE>
Date:       2001-06-13 11:52:03

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.

Hello,

I'm using Klyx 0.10.0 from a Suse 7.1 on a PC. I have serious problems
with the attached document. It has been created with Lyx and works fine
there. However after storing it with Klyx it is damaged around some
formulas and references. To find this pieces look for a "\" or a "{"
after it has been stored and reloaded.

Thomas Reinemann
["bug.tar.gz" (application/x-gzip)]