List:       klyx
Subject:    Klyx
From:       Jose Luis Sanchez de la Rosa <jose () cyc ! dfis ! ull ! es>
Date:       2001-03-27 17:03:04

Dear Sirs,
I have two questions

1) Is klyx dead?. I am very interested on it.

2) I have installed a new linux on my computer (Suse 7.0). When I run Klyx
the options of printer and preview appear in grey color, so they can not
be elected. I have installed printers, modified klyx.rc and reinstalled
the linux package, but I follow with problems to print. Can you help me,
please?.

Thank you very much in advance.

Jose Luis Sanchez