List:       klyx
Subject:    Re: suggestion: button for all footnotes
From:       Pascal Francq <pfrancq () ulb ! ac ! be>
Date:       2001-03-03 17:59:38

On Saturday 03 March 2001 01:01, Markus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to suggest something for implementation, which I am missing at
> Klyx 0.10.0.
>
> When I want to search for a text in the footnotes, I cannot do other than
> open each of them manually. A button which would open (and close) all of
> them at once would be of great help. Then I could search with the normal
> search command quickly through everything.
>
> If this feature was considered to be implemented, I would be very grateful.
>
> :-)
>
> Markus

KLyX is currently not developed anymore. Instead, a KDE frontend is
developped directly in LyX (besides XForms and Gnome).
Actually, a small number of window are Qt/KDE (Version 1.x), but the
impementation is going through.
The best things to do is to download and install LyX (www.lyx.org) and
waiting that all the stuff is ported to Qt/KDE 2.x.
Pal.
--

Ir Pascal Francq
Researcher