List:       klyx
Subject:    Re: Status of KLyX?
From:       Pascal Francq <pfrancq () ulb ! ac ! be>
Date:       2001-02-13 17:28:23

On Tuesday 13 February 2001 12:20, George De Bruin wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 February 2001 17:10, you wrote:
>
> (FWIW - I can use LyX - but there are some things that I don't personally
> care as much with the interface.  It would be best, if we could get back to
> a point where we have a program that can use the KDE controls/resources
> instead of the ones that LyX is using.)

In fact it will be nice for KDE users to have an interface that will be
intagrated in the desktop (To make "Copy/Paste" actions between one
application and KLyX).
On the other hand, I am not sure that it will be easy to make a "proper" port
of LyX, in particular the main window rendering the fonts, but I haven't seen
the code, it's just a fealing.

Pal.
--

Ir Pascal Francq