List:       klyx
Subject:    RE: Separation of an unique document in multiple files
From:       Bernd Kulawik <bkulhpcd () mailszrz ! zrz ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2000-12-28 8:37:51

Hello everybody,

is there a way to create a multi-(2-3)-volume document? I want to separate
the "normal" text from the catalogue and the sources, starting each volume
with page 1 and Chapter/Catalogue entry No. 1. I would like to have a
Table-of-Contents in each volume but only one Bibliography and one Index at
the end (index entries should have then of course the form: "blabla, [vol.]
I, [page] 345"

I could not find a way to do this in the manual and therefore until now have
three different documents with three bibliographies (to check again and
again after changing something) ... ;-(

Thanx ... and a happy new year

Bernd