List:       klyx
Subject:    Tutorial font display
From:       Steven Boothe <steven () poiema ! org>
Date:       2000-12-12 20:22:59

Hello and greetings all:

I am new to both Lyx and Klyx, and so as I have taken the time to read
through the various sections under help I have run across something that I
feel should be fixed or changed. This should be very easy to verify also.

Under Klyx, selecting from the menu: "help:introduction" displays the font in
such an incredibly large size that the app almost hangs trying to display it.
I thought this may be something related to the KDE port so I also tried it
with Lyx. Lyx displayed the file normally.

Next I went poking around in the options under Klyx and found that if I
changed the value for "font zoom" under "screen fonts" from 150 to 5 that the
document would then display correctly.

So I'm wondering is this a bug? Because I just wonder why font zoom under Lyx
can be set to 150 and Klyx 5, and both the documents display the same... ?

Any comments are welcome. Thanks.

Steven