List:       klyx
Subject:    Questions about figure floats
From:       Aleksey Naumov <naumov () acsu ! buffalo ! edu>
Date:       2000-11-13 7:08:49

Hi KLyX users,

I've looked through the User Guide and Advanced Editing docs but can't
seem to
find answers to a few questions about figure floats:

- How do I update EPS figure in KLyX once the corresponding EPS file on
disk has
changed? I edit a picture in XFig, export as EPS, then fool around with
Edit Figure
panel, but the figure is not updated. Even tried deleting/reinserting
figure, no result...
Full Screen Preview shows the EPS file correctly.

- Is there any way to create multi-figure floats? I'd like to put
several figures in a row
with individual caption text. Edit Figure dialog has options Subfigure
and Caption, but
they don't seem to be doing anything...

I am using KLyX 0.10.0 with KDE 1.1.2 on RedHat-6.2. Is there a newer
version?

Thank you!
Aleksey

P.S. KLyX really rocks, one of my favourite KDE apps!