List:       klyx
Subject:    Bug??
From:       martin <mucke () nikocity ! de>
Date:       2000-11-08 12:27:40

Hi
first: my English is very bad bad I hope you understand
I had tried to send this to klyx-bug@klyx.org but it dosnt work.

klyx 0.10.0, german, RedHat6.2 englisch Professional, klyx running under

Gnome, with the necessary kde-libs
large Doc ca. 380KByte

If I insert a text -> lines and wanted to delete a great part of the new

text, klyx came off. I selected the text and pressed delete.
After the newstart I could reproduce the doc, but the few lines after
the inserted test were missing.
This bug was reproducable.
I had 64MB RAM, the text-file coming of StarOffice5.1 saved as "text"

This was the first-time klyx came off after working half a year without
problems - - thanks.
For more questions: mucke-mainz@gmx.de
greetings
martin