List:       klyx
Subject:    A Couple Simple Questions
From:       SoundChaser <sndchsr () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2000-09-05 5:46:32

I'm hoping these are simple questions....and that I've just missed the answers
in my quick perusal of the manual....

1. I'm trying to figure out how to set up running page headers.  Is this
something I am going to have to insert manually with TeX or LaTeX codes?  (I
certainly hope not -- this is one of the reasons that I'm using KLyX is to try
to avoid having to do much manual coding.)

2. In reference to Tom's question: is there a way to set up something like a
master document template?  Something that would allow me to insert the running
headers / footers, TOC, preamble, etc.  Then have a list of the chapter files
to include in the final output?

3. Are there any plans to add more back end tools to Klyx?  I know that I have
seen tools like texi2html that allow outputting to HTML files as a
target, although not quite as generalized as I would want, it would at least
be a start.  Also, I believe (if my memory serves me) that Ghost Script has a
PS->PDF tool.  And, what about something to allow coverting to RTF (for
stubborn publishers that won't take PS output...:)).

Thanks for any help and/or input.

// George