List:       klyx
Subject:    Status of LyX and KLyX
From:       Jim Easter <jre () teal ! sni ! net>
Date:       2000-02-04 19:49:44

What is the development status of KLyX, and plans for the future?  I
have tried the version which came with KDE, and it is a wonderful
application indeed.  However, the version of LyX used for the
implementation (0.12.0) appears to be somewhat down-rev, and no signs of
an update are evident.

Is KLyX development active?  Have LyX and KLyX diverged?

If I should just subscribe to the mailing list, tell me how and I will
not pester you any more.