List:       klyx
Subject:    DANTE 2000 at Clausthal-Zellerfeld
From:       Jan Braun <Jan.Braun () itm ! tu-clausthal ! de>
Date:       2000-01-17 16:45:05

Dear Lyx and klyx developers,

my name is Jan Braun and i'm organizing this years TeX and LaTeX meeting
DANTE 2000 in Clausthal-Zellerfeld, Germany.  Usually, there are some
presentations of TeX related software on these conferences.  This
presentations are held by ``professionals'' earning money with that
software.

Now, I would appreciate, if there would be a presentation of lyx or
klyx at the ``DANTE on the Rocks''.  Please tell me, if you are
interested or need more information.  Don't hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely, yours

	jan

--
   TeX-Tagung DANTE 2000 und 22. MV von DANTE e. V.
   8.--11. März 2000 in Clausthal-Zellerfeld