List:       klyx
Subject:    keyboard signalization
From:       Tomas Maxmilian Kaluza <tomas.kaluza () seznam ! cz>
Date:       2000-01-10 8:55:26

Hello,

first I'like to thank you for your great work and effort you made with KLyX.
I'm using it since yesterday, and I'm VERY happy.

Nevertheless there're two things that I missed in LyX and which are neither in
my KLyX version 0.9.9.

The first is keybord signalization. It would be very handy to have somewhere on
the panel a menu or a button which would tell you which keyboard you're using
at a moment and which would allow you to switch it. It is horrible and
confusing for non technically orientated people to see the KDE keyb indicator
on Czech Keybord, and not being able to write fully in czech. And remembering
that they should press Pause button two or three times...

The second thing is a horisontal slide barr. If I write a wide table, the edges
run away from the screen and there's no way how to get to them.

With regards

Tomas Kaluza
International School for Human Voice
Czech Republic