List:       klyx
Subject:    Re: installation
From:       Philip Lehman <lehman () gmx ! net>
Date:       2000-01-09 14:46:57

On Sun, 9 Jan 2000, Peter Hansen wrote:

>I'm trying to install Klyx, but 'configure' is unable to find Qt and
>gives an error.
>I have Qt on my system. What do I do ??

Try `export QTDIR=path/to/qt`, then run configure. If this doesn't
work either, take a look at the README and INSTALL files. I'm sure
there is a flag for configure that sets the path to QT, but I don't
recall the name at the moment. Something like `configure --with-qt-dir
/path/to/qt`.

--
Philip Lehman <lehman@gmx.net>