List:       klyx
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: changing dvi and ps viewers (FIXED)
From:       Albert Wagner <alwagner () tcac ! net>
Date:       1999-11-20 17:58:12

That does it Tom.  Thank you.  I keep forgetting that
$USR/.kde/share/apps/klyx/ exists and made changes to the lyxrc file in
$KDEDIR/share/apps/klyx/
On Fri, 19 Nov
1999, Thomas Campitelli wrote: > > Just went back and removed lyxrc from
$KDEDIR/share/apps/klyx.  Doesn't > > make any difference.  Apparently
klyx doesn't even read this file. >

--
"Mutual cooperation can emerge in a world of egoists without central
control, by starting with a cluster of individuals who rely on