List:       klyx
Subject:    Re: Klyx status
From:       Jochen <jochen () uni-duesseldorf ! de>
Date:       1999-11-12 8:53:15

On Fre, 12 Nov 1999 Gerald Gutierrez wrote:

>I just noticed that the KLyx web page is fairly broken up and the
>latest release was back in April.

We are just in the process to resusciate the project.
We are going to merge all the changes from LyX development and make it
ready for KDE-2.0.

Do you wanna help ?
There are several tasks to do - programming (KDE-2.0 changes, LyX
merging), merge documentation changes from LyX, write KLyX spcific
documentation, translations, making icons ... .
I guess we appreciate any help :-)

In any case you see the project is not dead but was hibernating :-)

(Hey guys on the list - is that true :-?!)

-- Jochen
        Heinrich-Heine-Universität, Institut für Physikalische Chemie I
        Universitätsstr. 1, Geb. 26.43.02.29, 40225 Düsseldorf, Germany
phone 02118113681 fax 02118115195  --  www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~jochen
Jochen@Uni-Duesseldorf.de -- Jochen.Kuepper@FernUni-Hagen.de -- Kuepper@ACM.org