List:       klyx
Subject:    "Flaw" in citation
From:       Nuno Pinhao <n.pinhao () mail ! telepac ! pt>
Date:       1999-10-28 11:25:38

Hi,

I am quite happy with Klyx but I fell that it needs small improvements.
One of those regards citations:
When a citation is inserted it is positioned exactly where it's created - i.e.
if I finish a word and insert a citation (without making any blank space) it
remains "glued" to the end of the word.
I believe that the correct way in LaTeX is to have a space between the word
and the citation...
In conclusion, I think Lyx should automatically control the space between the
word and the citation.

Cheers,
Nuno