List:       klyx
Subject:    klyx not finding latex ???
From:       jc <jc () info-systems ! com>
Date:       1999-09-24 0:26:37

I have a Caldera COL 2.2 distribution ; installed teTex and lyx 0.9.9 ;
klyx runs nicely but does not find latex ?
(the preview etc. options are greyed out).
Latex ist installed and runs nicely; if I export a tex file and run it through latex
by hand, all is well. Is there a path that I have to set for this to work?
Or maybe I have to recompile (ugly, no c++ compiler here...)

I have running other machines with latex/klyx and never had such a
problem, but this is my new linux cdrom.....

Thank you for help,.
Jakob Curdes