List:       klyx
Subject:    Printing
From:       "Jack Searle" <jsearle () ihug ! co ! nz>
Date:       1999-09-16 8:40:57

I am a new user of Calderas open Linux 2.2 and am experimenting with Klyx.  While it \
is operating well  from a writing point of view, I cannot get it to print, and under \
File the print headings remain greyed out as  does Preview and Fax.
I keep getting a notice which says Log File Missing.
The printer is set up properly and works with Star Office, so I guess it is not the \
printer that is the  problem, and wonder what it is which is obviously missing, and \
where I would get it from. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated, and I have \
to admit that I am not a computer literate, so  please make your answers as simple as \
possible. From a writers point of view I consider Klyx to be most impressive, keep up \
the good work. Thanks in anticipation,
Yours sincerely,
Jack Searle.

Jack Searle, 8 Roydon Drive, Templeton, Christchurch,
New Zealand.  Phone 64 3 3495070, Fax 64 3 3495070,
e-mail jsearle@ihug.co.nz