List:       klyx
Subject:    Help with spanish characters
From:       "Alejandro Montiel" <alexmonty () hotmail ! com>
Date:       1999-03-14 3:59:46

Hello:

I am totally new to the klyx typesetting program. I am trying to write a
doctoral thesis with it, but it has to be written in Spanish. Therefore,
I need to be able to use the "ñ" character (ASCII 164 in Windows). I
have been able to change my keymap to a Spanish one, and bash recognizes
this. I can also type Spanish in Emacs, however, I can not get klyx to
recognize the "ñ" character. How can I do this?

Thank you

Alejandro Montiel